Team and Roster Modification Instructions
01/08/2013, 9:00pm CST
By USPHC Office of the Commissioner
Now that we are approaching the roster modification deadline, here are step-by-step instructions on how to make sure your team is good-to-go come tournament time. As always drop us an email if you have any trouble at all and we'll be happy to assist you.
- Login to the USPHC website with the account you used to register your team: http://www.uspondhockey.com/account/login
- After you have successfully logged in, click on your account username in the upper right of the page (just above the "USPHC SITE SEARCH")
- Select "Registrations" from the drop-down menu.
- Click "2013 U.S. Pond Hockey Championships" entry.
- Click the "Edit" link to modify your Team or Player Information.
Updates and changes to your roster may be made online until Friday, January 11th, 2013 at 11:59 PM (CST - Lake Nokomis Time).
Questions can be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org