Updates and changes to your roster may be made online until Friday, January 11th, 2013 at 11:59 PM (CST - Lake Nokomis Time).
1. Team entries will not be processed without full payment.
2. All participants will be required to sign two waivers and provide photo ID (proof of age) upon registration. Any player in violation of the minimum age requirement (18 years old in the Open or Rink Rat Divisions; 40 years old in the 40+ Division; 50 years old in the 50+ Division) will forfeit their place in the tournament. Any team playing with an underage or unregistered player will be disqualified from the tournament and will not receive a refund. Your age will be determined as of January 18th, 2013.
3. A player will only be allowed to play for one team in the tournament.
4. The organizing committee reserves the right to add or delete rules; all teams will be informed of changes prior to the start of the tournament.
5. The organizing committee reserves the right to prohibit any player or team from participating if they are deemed to cause safety concerns.
Teams wishing to pull out of the tournament field prior to December 1, 2012 will receive one-third of the registration fee back. Teams pulling out after December 1, 2012 will not receive a registration fee refund.
If the event is canceled due to weather or unsafe ice conditions ten days, or more, prior to the tournament, teams will receive a refund of half (50%) of the registration fee along with a guaranteed team spot for the 2014 USPHC. If the event is canceled less than ten days prior to the tournament, teams will receive a guaranteed team spot for the 2014 USPHC, however no refunds will be given.